Looking for a simple but healthy recipe? Something what cooks while you work out or get something else done? Try our Cauliflower Souffle, which is not only high in protein, but also tastes amazing!
Here is what you will need
-) 6 Eggs
-) 1/2 Cup Soy or Skim Milk
-) 1 Tbs Walnut Oil
-) 1 Tsp Salt/ 1 Tsp Fresh Pepper
-) Small Cauliflower head, chopped or 3 Cups Chopped Cauliflower
-) 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, chopped into halves
-) 1/2 Cup Parmesan
1) In a medium sized bowl, mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
2) Put a sheet of non-stick parchment paper in a baking pan. Spread the cauliflower and the tomatoes on the parchment paper.
3) Pour the egg mix over the veggie blend evenly.
4) Optional: Sprinkle Parmesan on top of the egg/ veggie layer.
5) Place pan in pre-heated oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 300F (180 C) until the tops of the cauliflower start to turn a little bit crusty.
Enjoy your high protein meal to boost the recovery after a hard workout! Protein will not only repair your damaged muscles, but also keeps you filled up for longer. Add a mixed salad to have some extra vitamins in your meal.